watching your favorite band grow older and more famous is probably one of the saddest, happiest and hardest things to do
the plane was coming home. it was probably full of malaysian students coming home for the holidays, for eid in two weeks, to celebrate the remainder of ramadhan with their families. it was probably full of malaysian students fresh from graduation, fresh from a holiday in the netherlands, waiting to start the rest of their lives, full of proud parents coming home from their children’s convocations. they were coming home.
how can you ask me to care whether the fucking russians did it or the fucking ukrainians i don’t fucking care what i fucking CARE ABOUT IS THAT THAT PLANE WAS FULL OF MY PEOPLE AND SOMEONE FUCKING THOUGHT IT WAS A HOSTILE FORCE AND SHOT A FUCKING MISSILE AT IT
IT IS A FUCKING COMMERCIAL AIRLINER
WHAT THE FUCK
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine